Old 03-06-2005, 09:04 PM
Cracklin'

"DE" wrote in message
More putting it off on others instead of doing what YOU should do, eh,
Carol?

====================================
You still haven't produced all these messages I keep asking about - why
not? Because you lied or because you feel like an idiot now that you know
they all have forged headers and are all from Jabbers? You are nothing but
another TROLL DE, that's pretty plain to see. You love this and you will
continue on and on like the busy-body troll you are........ why don't you
add a few more NG and blame that on me as well? ;-)

You also have memory problems don't you? He claimed he's going to destroy
rec.ponds unless I give in to his blackmail and you know that will never
happen. So perhaps you can find someone else to troll like a good girl?
:-)))