Old 04-06-2005, 01:55 AM

Default Any chemical for lawn to discourage pets from shitting on it?

Hello people,
Everytime i mow my yard, i find poop from some neighbor's dog. I don't
know which neighbor since alot of neighbors have pets(dogs and cats).
I've written a letter to the HOA about it, but they only can send
letters to residents about this. First off, the crap is still in plain
view, so i'm thinking it is a dog that did it since cats bury their
crap. Is there a chemical i can treat on my grass that will scare off
pets? Maybe something toxic that won't kill the grass also? Thanks.