Old 03-06-2005, 09:10 PM
Rob

Kenni Judd wrote:
Won't help for this time, but ... what I do is edit my file off-line, for
each page of my site. Then when I'm ready to upload the new version, I go
online and rename the old one as a backup before uploading the new one -- so
if the new is seriously messed up in a way that I couldn't catch in the
offline test process, I can just go back and restore the last version. Good
luck with it all, Kenni

The big problem comes when your pages are dynamically generated from a
database, and you blow your database away... That is harder to deal with.

Regardless, the site is back up, if anybody wants to visit. Maybe it is
even better than before...

http://littlefrogfarm.com/shop

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com