Old 15-10-2002, 01:23 PM
Victoria Clare

Default Snowdrops

"Sue & Bob Hobden" wrote in
:

"Tumbleweed" wrote in message

So, wait till next spring, then round to the garden centre I
suppose....

Better and a lot cheaper to check out the adverts in the gardening
press for mail order, you will get hundreds of plants for the price of
a couple of pots.

But the ones that come mail order will have been chopped about a bit and
generally look a bit sad when they arrive. If TW must have some to cheer
the garden next February, rather than the Feb after that, buying by the pot
is the way to go, or as Roger says, plant the dry ones in a pot and cosset
them a bit: I've done this and it worked for me.

Victoria