Old 04-06-2005, 01:03 PM
Frank Logullo

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello people,
Everytime i mow my yard, i find poop from some neighbor's dog. I don't
know which neighbor since alot of neighbors have pets(dogs and cats).
I've written a letter to the HOA about it, but they only can send
letters to residents about this. First off, the crap is still in plain
view, so i'm thinking it is a dog that did it since cats bury their
crap. Is there a chemical i can treat on my grass that will scare off
pets? Maybe something toxic that won't kill the grass also? Thanks.

Reminds me of a barber's story years ago where he had seen the offending dog
but neighbor denied it was his.
Barber put Exlax out on his own lawn.
Next day, neighbor was bringing out and hosing off rugs.
Barber asked him why and he said, "Damn dog had diarrhea."
Barber said, "Well, if you let your dog run loose, you don't know what he
might eat."