Old 04-06-2005, 03:39 PM
Spider

Glenda wrote in message

Also, Fleming's Australian garden, to me, wasn't that impressive when
I saw it on TV but when I saw the actual garden I realised it was
absolutely amazing and that the TV coverage had spent too long
concentrating on the waterfall and the patio chairs and not enough
time on the planting, which complemented the hard landscaping
wonderfully.

Glenda

--
10 Years! Coronation Street Weekly Updates for th'Internet
http://www.corrieweeklyupdates.btinternet.co.uk

I believe this is the garden - with pool - that I deeply disapproved of.
The pool was also intended to be used as a swimming pool. It was also
expressly filled with inky black water so you couldn't see how shallow the
pool was. Am I the only person who thought this was lethal? A pool that
looks deeper than it is ... a swimmer who dives in, counting on that
apparent depth ... this is a perfect receipe for a broken neck or back.
What do others think?

Spider