Old 05-06-2005, 02:10 PM
HeatherScot HeatherScot is offline
Registered User

Default Begonia grandis - evensiana - Hardy Begonia

I have several lovely Begonia evensiana growing indoors, I live in South East Scotland 4 miles from coast. I would like to grow my begonias outside but don't know of anyone here having grown them, I was lucky & was given a plant which I have propogated. Has anyone grown them in this area or anyone living in a similar area, I would be interested to hear various opinions on this plant from other gardeners.

Thank you