Old 05-06-2005, 02:57 PM
Jim Carlock

Thanks, Lee. What about possum? Thought we saw a possum
out side last night hobbling down the road.

What does a squirrel do with a 1 month old sunflower head with
no seeds?

How long does it take for a sunflower to get seeds after the petals
fall off?

I'm thinking that one had a problem with aphids that did it in.

--
Jim Carlock
Please post replies to newsgroup.

"enigma" wrote:
"Jim Carlock" wrote:

I can't imagine where the flower heads went. There's no
trail left on the ground, the petals had fallen off so they
weren't that pretty.

There were no seeds on it... in fact it was hit taken over
by aphids and the leaf stems kinda turned brown and started
dying. What would steal the flower heads with no seeds?

Is there some kind of animal that would do such a thing?

yup. squirrels.
lee