Old 05-06-2005, 01:55 PM
David

Default An observation about a pond I saw last night

I know many of you have your kill files up.
here is what you are missing.

Carol has started to post link to child pornagraphy on rec.ponds thru
remailers. Since all of rec.ponds has turn against her she decided to
bring your group and AFN down to its knee. People on both groups are
tired of her. And her NSP shared-secrets wont cancel her account.
When you download headers all you will see is the links to porn, under
the name of jabriol. Regardelss this will force newbies away and those
site that satellite rec.ponds on internet will drop rec.ponds

I imagine you all were aware that this would happen. Carol is a very
nasty person who spende her life with motorcycle gangs, now she is
over 60 and set in her destructive ways.

At this point, I would recomd all rec.ponder to abandon ship. Child
predator seek out this type of material on the net, and rec.ponds is not
an adult site. Your name and e-mail addresses may be collected by the
authorities and investigated if a child has been molested in your area.

You all can not ignore this problem anylonger no matter how well your
filtering out Carol trash.

It is not what you see. It is what other will, including your local
authorities.

Carol is going in her final meltdown stage. Don't go down with her.

Ipoonu