Old 05-06-2005, 07:21 PM
GardenGerald GardenGerald is offline
Registered User

Do you think the plant is Phlomis. Flowers may be yellow or mauve formed in whorls arond the stem throughout its length. Let me know. Best wishes, Gerald.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agileflower
Hi there! I live in North London (moved here recently!) and am looking for a place (preferably online as I don't have a car) to buy wooly thyme. I searched on google but didn't see anything, and so thought that maybe it was called something different here?

Thank you very much!! I am excited to be here and learning about gardening in the UK. I lived most of my life in northern california where anything and everything grew all year long....so I have lots to learn!

Best,
Tracy