Old 05-06-2005, 08:56 PM
agileflower agileflower is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by agileflower
It doesn't seem familiar, but when I had it in my yard I didn't live there long enough to see it flower.

It was planted to be a traffic-tolerable groundcover...smelled nice...but I didn't see it flower. If you have recommendations for traffic-tolerable groundcovers I'm all ears
I found the name of it: it's thymus pseudolanuginosus or thymus languinosis! Someone had written that there is a non hybridized form of 'creeping wooly thyme' that tolerates foot traffic much better and this would be ideal for me I think!