Old 05-06-2005, 04:10 PM
Winston Smith

I started out with the same attitude. After shopping and comparing I came
to the conclusion that I couldn't afford to NOT buy the John Deere! It's
been a great machine and it was worth the extra nickel I paid up front to
avoid the disappointment of a lesser quality tractor. Do yourself a favor
and buy a good one. It's a better investment in the long run.

"Iowa883" wrote in message
I am in need of a new riding mower, I have about and acre of yard to mow
and it is new build so it is still kinda rough.
I was wondering what brand and size of mower to get that will last . I
don't want to be buying a mower every other year. On the other not, I
don't think I can afford something like a John Deere.
I would possibly like to get one with bigger wheels because of the
roughness.
Another idea is to get a pull behing finishing mower and pull it behind my
4 wheeler. Does anyone use one of these with success ?
Thanks,
Iowa883