Old 05-06-2005, 06:09 PM
Bob Hobden

"spenny" wrote
I am growing plum tomato's for the first time this year and I am not
sure if they should be grown as cordon or bush plants. Can anyone
advise. the plants are being grown in a greenhouse in North West
England.

Sorry to confuse the issue but we have grown "Roma Improved" which is
determinate ie. a bush variety and have also grown "Vicki" which is a mini
plum but indeterminate ie. you grow it as a cordon.
The Roma could not be made to grow as a cordon at all, and I tried, so I
would expect it to be obvious in due course what the plants want to be.

--
Regards
Bob