Old 06-06-2005, 01:59 AM
Reel Mckoi

"Brendan" wrote in message
ups.com...
It's quite murky, so I can't tell if they're there or not.

I just checked pH and it looked like 8.2 (ouch) so I put in some pH
reducing salts. It's supposed to be 7-7.6, right?

It's about 500 gallons, by my estimate. At the moment I only have a
little pump that circulates water down a very small waterfall. Should
I get a filter as well?

A 500 gallon pond that contains fish would need some type if filter. The PH
of my ponds often goes that high. A *stable* PH is more important.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.