Old 07-06-2005, 05:21 AM
Courageous

So Why bother us about it. If you know this is true, turn her into the FBI.
Just go to their website; they have an child abuse hot line email to do
this. Child Pronograhpy is illegal, so go to the authorities instead of
bothering us about this stuff.

One should be aware that falsely portraying someone in a criminal light
is libelous /PER SE/. This is a legal term I'm using, PAY ATTENTION.

In LIBEL PER SE, if the person who posted the false portrayal be unable to
prove the allegations true, he shall lose by default. I shall repeat. If
one is taken to court, one has to /PROVE/ one's claims true, or one shall
lose by default. Damages are assumed to be high, generally in the $250,000+
range for public libel of criminal conduct; for something like child porn,
probably more like $1M.

Bankruptcy, lose your house, scorched earth type of stuff.

I really don't know why so-and-so is toying with this here.

It's like the legal equivalent of attempted suicide.

C//