Old 06-06-2005, 03:00 PM
Toni

"Sterling" wrote in message
Dunno about this person posting but where I am, it costs $35 per clip,
once a week which generally it needs. So at roughly $140+ per month,
you'll pay for a mower pretty quickly.

Where did all the neighborhood kids go? Has anybody seen one who does
lawns lately? I haven't...

Plus the not inconsequential fact that lawn services mow your lawn when they
get to it- rain or any other weather can put them behind schedule to an
alarming degree.
I want my lawn done when it needs it or when I want things to look sharp-
not when someone gets around to it.

I love how a freshly mown lawn looks- everything is crisp and perfect. If I
had my way I'd do it every day- as it stands I do it three times a week in
the rainy season just so I can enjoy it. Try and find someone willing to
commit to *that*!

--
Toni
South Florida USA