Old 06-06-2005, 04:00 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Sacha contains these words:
On 5/6/05 14:16, in article , "Janet
Baraclough" wrote:
The message
from "Harold Walker" contains these words:

Ye gads....from the many comments on this 'string', fun that they be, it
sounds as tho parts of the UK society are just as stuffy as
ever....pretty
soon I expect someone to be talking about "pater" and the likes....H

Perhaps you've been in America so long that your irony-sensor has
rusted away completely.

Janet.

Oh please. Pull yourself together. I *insist* that our varlets wear the
above described livery and they're not allowed out of the bothy until they
do so.

Quite right too! I'd cut their ration of nourishing cabbage stalks if
they don't.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/