Old 06-06-2005, 05:00 PM
Harold Walker

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
k...
The message
from Janet Baraclough contains these words:
The message
from "Harold Walker" contains these words:

Must come over in July and get up to date on 'what in and what out'
these
days...if they will let me in...H

Don't forget the dress code. Burberry check is very popular for
smart-casual occasions, save your hooded sweatshirt and baseball cap for
weekend wear while out shopping with friends.

Knee-breeches and loud check socks are de rigeur, or plus-fours. Spats
are not as popular as they were last year. Trilbies are old-hat, and the
man about town wears a bowler these days.

Government Ministers and gangsters (these are interchangeable) wear a
Homburg (Fedora), while leaders of Her Majesty's Opposition have to wear
baseball caps.

HTH

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/

I will act like a member of the oppositon and wear a nice new baseball cap
and make sure I have my fanny pack strapped around my waist to hold the UK
passport and the likes.....H