Old 07-06-2005, 02:41 AM
Warren

DigitalVinyl wrote:

I think you have a made-up definition for fruits...as in..

"Fruits grow in tress"

Maybe someday grapes will grow in trees, too. I saw on TV (I can't
distinguish between science programs, and advertisements) that Keebler is
now growing raspberries in multi-fruit trees. TV wouldn't lie to me, would
it?

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
What's on TV? See the new fall network schedules online:
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/tele.../fall2005.html