Old 11-02-2003, 07:55 AM
Shiva

Default Any info for:'Tiffany' Rose or 'Simply Irrestible'?

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003 22:58:51 -0500 (EST), (Treedude
and Breezy) wrote:

These are my latest purchases.They are both hybrid teas.I bought the
Tiffany Rose after my daughter,Tiffany.

Anyone have any experience with these Roses?

Tiffany is a wonderful rose for those who like classic, high-centered
hybrid teas with good substance and lovely color. It is opaque,
powder-pink with yellow at the base of each petal on the inside. The
buds are urn shaped, and the breed has sufficient vigor to flourish in
my garden even though my Tiffany is a cheapie Walmart rose that had
its roots cut short. It makes lots of blooms that hold up well in the
vase. (For me that is about four days, keeping any rose longer than
that grosses me out. We have the term "fresh cut flowers" for a
reason, no?) Tiffany is one of many late 50s--early 60s (I can't be
bothered to look it up at the moment) hybrid teas that are real
winners. Seems to me lots of delicious hts came out at that time. Why
don't you webbie on over to helpmefind.com and read more about both
roses?