Old 07-06-2005, 03:29 AM
Valerie Perlowitz

Default [IBC] Requesting some assistance with automatic watering systems

I live in Northern Virginia (outside of Washington, DC) and I am looking
for recommendations for good automatic watering systems that I can use
when I go on vacation. I specifically need names of companies and the
types of devices I should get (misters, drip, etc.) The bonsai that I
have are small and relatively young. I just need something to keep them
watered as it gets hotter and drier here in Virginia when I am not home
to water.

Thank you for your assistance in advance.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++