Old 07-06-2005, 04:13 AM
Carl Rosner

Why not take the tree back and demand your money back? There is the better Business Bureau that you would be glad to report this type of business tactic. Also, a letter to the local newspaper is another thing that you promise the business manager...

Am I being naive???

Carl L. Rosner

chris wrote:
I got it at a mall ... which I only just found out that they typically
only sell dying trees, unfortunately I didn't know any better when I
got it.

I've received a bunch of constructive responses, unfortunately the
common theme seems to be to not get my hopes up. I will let it dry out
a bit and then check the roots. Also I live in a townhouse and I
wouldn't trust placing it outdoors, that is another thing they didn't
tell me when I bought it (that it should be left outdoors).

I had been fertilizing it every 2 weeks for the past 2 months. On the
base of the tree some green moss has started growing. Is this normal? I
was assuming that is why it is called 'blue moss'?

Thanks to everyone for all the help.

Carl L. Rosner - near Atlantic City zone 6/7

www.carlrosner.com
http://www.yessy.com/arteacher3725
http://rosner.becanz.net

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++