Old 19-10-2002, 02:31 PM
Tsu Dho Nimh

Default I know it's late but....

"Michael Anderson" wrote:

Although not the optimum time of the year to sow a lawn I did mine
yesterday. The size of the lawn is quite small 24 ft x 12 ft.

Advice from several people with varying degrees of gardening experience has
mentioned that the seed should be ok if the average temperature is above 5 -
6 degree C. As the days are getting noticably colder I was wondering if it
would be a good idea to lay sheets of polythene (sp?) on the lawn to keep
some heat in to aid the sowing process.

NO:
All you will do is cook the new roots - it gets REALLY HOT
under plastic.

eithr it sprouts or it doesn't ... the seed that doesn't sprout
now wi9lldo so in the early spring.
Tsu Dho Nimh

It is my job to completely create professional technology
in order that we may seamlessly supply competitive data.