Old 07-06-2005, 05:55 AM
Reka

Steve schrieb:
Reka wrote:

Actually, I was thinking about using a whole pantyhose leg, inserting
the pot into it and pulling it up over the plant, to give support to
new growths on plants where they tend to spread out. Do you think it
would work this way as a form of "staking"? I was thinking it would
also shade certain sensitive plants a bit, too.
Any ideas on this from anyone?

Actually, I was waiting for you to get to the part where you tie off the
top and make a bug proof enclosure. :-)

Steve

Ssh! I didn't want to say that for fear of losing the idea to somebody else!
Hey, you guys! Stop teasing! You will all be *real* sorry when I market
this idea and get rich and famous. Can't you see them in all colors to
coordinate with your interior? And in packaging twenty times the size of
the product so I can write the warnings and the instructions on it?
Hey, I have great idea for packaging! How about a giant plastic EGG???

(Actually, I was serious about the idea. And I will try it and let you
all know!)
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html