Old 07-06-2005, 03:23 AM
robv60

Yeah I had several water lillies in the pond, they were starting to do
real well, until the snapping turtle moved in. They arent doing
anything now. Got rid f the turtle so maybe theyll perk up again. I
have a good bit of hyacinth, alth9ough they really do not seem to be
reproducing much if at all. Also a few water lettuce a couple of
bunches of anacaris(spl?) and some parrots feather. Also some other
underwater plant i cannot remember the name of. Right after I first got
the hyacinth( i ordered 20 baby plants off of ebay) They had grown 7
new plants complete with root system in about a week, no more since.
Went to a local garden center and bought 9 large plants. They have yet
to send off any new shoots. I had added some potash 0-0-22 to the
pond, two days later I had a severe algae bloom. Hyacinth turned
greener, but they really arent doing much.