Old 07-06-2005, 08:05 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from zozzer contains these words:

I grew loads of forget me nots from seed last last year. they have done
really well and i would like them in the same place next year. when
they have finished flowering what should i do to get them again next
year? do i have to grow them from self seeded seedlings or will the
plant die back and flower next year.

Just pull them up when they've really finished and are looking a bit
sad. Then knock any remaining soil off the roots and put them somewhere
else you'd like forget-me-nots.

You have no need to do anything else - they will come up as predictably
as the very best weeds.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/