Old 07-06-2005, 06:13 PM
Bob Hobden

"Pam Moore" wrote ...
after "Bob wrote:

Ferline (French, blight resistant)

Bob....
I'll be interested to know how Ferline does, both fruit-wise and
blight-wise. I've had it recommended as blight resistant.
Where did you get the seed?

Grew them last year too, nice big but normal shaped fruit, we liked them, OK
for salads, but we tend to use most of our Toms for cooking, sauces etc and
they were OK for that too. I left them in until the frosts destroyed them
and as far as I could see they didn't get blight despite the Roma in the
same row catching it early.
If you are growing Toms outside they are worth a try.
Got our's from T & M I think.
http://seeds.thompson-morgan.com/uk/en/list/tomatoes

I understand there are other French Toms that are blight resistant, anyone
know them and where they can be obtained?

--
Regards
Bob