Old 07-06-2005, 11:50 PM
Cereus-validus.....

How much Euphorbia do you intend to feed the 2 year old.

Why don't you just tell your stupid kids not to pick the flowers and leave
it at that. Raising free range toddlers is not a good idea anyway. The
boogie man might run off with them when you're not looking.

All of the plants in your garden are poisonous one way or another. If you
want to have a completely plant toxin free environment then have everything
removed and have the entire yard paved in concrete?

The problem is that concrete might be toxic to children too!!!!

"huerochingon" wrote in message
oups.com...
I hear Euphorbias are poisonous. I have one in my yard and I have 3
young children. Should I go and tear it out? Is it poisonous to the
point of being dangerous? How much would a 2 year old have to ingest
for it to do harm? I love the tree but not enough to risk getting the
kids sick. Thanks.

Adan