Old 08-06-2005, 12:25 AM
Suzy O

Silly? The owner is either letting the dog run loose -- illegal in most
places -- or walking the dog and not picking up after it. What does the dog
know but don't crap in the house -- maybe.

Suzy O

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"Suzy O" wrote in message
Aw, why punish the dog? I say watch for the dog & owner -- dog walkers
usually are out on a pretty regular schedule -- and then bag the stuff
and
return to owner with, "Hey, I think you forgot something on my lawn."
Maybe once he/she knows you know the source .... well, one can hope!
Suzy, Zone 5, Wisconsin

wrote in message
oups.com...
The problem is that i might see diarrhea in my yard. Can you get Exlax
at Walmart? Hope it doesn't kill grass.

That's silly! The dog is doing the deed. If a teenager kills someone, do
you
throw a dart at the phone book, and punish the person whose phone number
you
hit?