Old 07-06-2005, 09:14 PM
shazzbat

"jane" wrote in message
On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 23:21:07 +0000, zozzer
wrote:

~
~I grew loads of forget me nots from seed last last year. they have done
~really well and i would like them in the same place next year. when
~they have finished flowering what should i do to get them again next
~year? do i have to grow them from self seeded seedlings or will the
~plant die back and flower next year.

Just do nothing. They'll be everywhere... I'm still trying to
eradicate them from the lawn after 4 years. And every pot. And every
border. They're a pain, albeit a pretty one (till they get mildew).

And that's how they got their name :-))

I just pull up any which are in an inconvenient position, and we won't ever
run out of them. Or forget them.

Steve