Old 07-06-2005, 07:38 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Pam Moore contains these words:

BUT Sacha's recipe was for elderflower cordial, as the subject line
says. It will be diluted, and needs to be stronger and sweeter.
Though I don't think I've ever used as much as 9lbs sugar to a gallon
of water. I've not counted heads or used 6 lemons either. Still, the
stronger the better. Just don't give it a chance to ferment as
happened to me once. The kitchen was like a war zone, but luckily it
happened early one morning while we were still in bed!

BUT Phil suggested reducing the sugar and brewing it...

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/