Old 08-06-2005, 03:22 AM
Heather

Thanks Jan - I'll look for them tomorrow for sure. Already put two of the
5" long 8-16-16's in the lotus tub. Do I dare add more?

"~ janj JJsPond.us" wrote in message
Ahh yes tree spikes. While at a local pond specific nursery they wanted

sell me spikes they brought in in bulk for $3 Cdn each. The next day

while
in a general garden/farm store I found the jobes - five in a package for
$3.99. They are 8-16-16. Much cheaper and seem to work just fine.

Heather

You might want to look for the Tomato spikes by Jobes, you don't have to
break them up and their numbers are better, something like 8-28-8. You

want
that high middle number for blooms. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~