Old 08-06-2005, 03:46 AM
Reel Mckoi

"robv60" wrote in message
ups.com...
Whats a good way to test for N-P-K? I have added 0-0-22, thats when the
pond started greening up, the very next day after adding it. This was
more than a month ago. The hyacinth did perk up a bit when it was
added, but I think the algae got most of it.

It's my understanding that algae uses mainly P, some N and very little
potash. You can purchase the test kits in most Aquarium stores or larger
pet shops. I've learned what works best for my ponds, so don't bother
testing anymore.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.