Old 08-06-2005, 10:16 AM
Ann

"huerochingon" expounded:

I hear Euphorbias are poisonous. I have one in my yard and I have 3
young children. Should I go and tear it out? Is it poisonous to the
point of being dangerous? How much would a 2 year old have to ingest
for it to do harm? I love the tree but not enough to risk getting the
kids sick. Thanks.

Do not let your child unsupervised in the garden, and teach them to
never put anything from a plant in their mouths unless you've put it
on a plate for them! There are lots of poisonous plants out there,
it's up to parents to teach their children how to be safe out there.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts