Old 08-06-2005, 02:57 PM
Doug Kanter

"Hemmaholic" wrote in message
oups.com...
Giselle,

Where in Central Indiana are you? I also live in "Central Indiana",
about 25 mile NW of Indy and I have a few small "Butterfly Bush"
Budleia plants I started from cuttings last fall. I really do not have
a place to put them all and you are welcome to a few of them. I have,
simply put, dark purple, pink and pale lavender rooted cuttings. If
you're interested, email me at

Hemma

PS

Ever notice how quickly the "water table" drops after a day of no rain
or water!

Question: My new house came with a butterfly bush that was 6' tall last
autumn. The upper 75% didn't survive winter, so I trimmed it way down and
now it's making lots of nice, green growth. It looks to me like it could be
pinched back to make it bushier. Have you done that with yours at all?