Old 08-06-2005, 05:16 PM

"Lukas Louw" wrote in message
Our dog urinates all over the lawn, as dogs are wont to do, and we have

all
these little infertile spots on the lawn that take ages to recover.
Does anyone know if there are any easy solutions to this? It can be an
eyesore.

Our dog makes very 'green spots' on our lawn- maybe you should feed your
dog
some fertilizer? :-)

^^

mmm That could work, she eats anything anyway, grass, weeds, leaves etc.
Lots of fun in the fall when she swallows whole large oak leaves, these

pass
straight through her, an I end up having to pull them from her butt, as
pooping does not completely push them out....

LOL!
Boy, I bet that's quite a sight- You down on all fours behind the dog,
trying to 'dislodge' to leaf (partly out) while the dogs wandering around
(not cooperating) gettin' 'that crap' all over the house! :-Q

^^