Old 08-06-2005, 05:58 PM
JoeT

"Lukas Louw" wrote in message
Our dog urinates all over the lawn, as dogs are wont to do, and we have
all these little infertile spots on the lawn that take ages to recover.
Does anyone know if there are any easy solutions to this? It can be an
eyesore.

Getting rid of the dog is not an option

Thanks,
Lukas

Check the information at this link for some ideas. I like the one about
following the animal with water to wash/dillute the urine so it doesn't burn
the grass. As the article states. this would likely be quite entertaining
for your neighbors. Especially coupled with the leaf extraction manuevers!
lol

joe

Here's the article link.

http://www.uwex.edu/ces/cty/polk/hort/lawnanddogs.html