Old 08-06-2005, 04:30 PM
dps

For flooding, remove the spark plug and give the starter a few pulls.
This helps to clear the excess gas out.

I'm not familiar with new Pony models, but my old horse has a manual
choke located on the carburetor right under the air filter. Check that
it isn't bent.

If it fell onto the carburetor, you might check for cracks that could
let air in, or possibly hoses that came off. If it's cracked, it
probably means a new carburetor, since the castings aren't generally
repairable. Does the carburetor seem loose if you try to wiggle it?

mar10 wrote:
I was borrowing a friends Troy-Bilt Pony roto tiller and it fell on its
side while I was using it. Its now refusing to start. I thought it
may be flooded and waited a while but that didn't help.

Any thoughts of what may have happened or a solution?

thanks