Old 08-06-2005, 07:52 PM
Angrie.Woman

"Robin" wrote in message
news:a3Hpe.36152$nG6.35071@attbi_s22...
It's been about a year now since I put in my first pond. My

clip

Just thought I'd share. I love my pond. We put a comfy little swing
beside it, where we spend hours in the evenings. We plan all of our
plantings, by how it will look from the swing, LOL.

Awesome! I put in a pond at my old house about 2-3 years ago, all based on
info I gleaned from this group. It was wonderful - and it looked (at times)
like something from a magazine. I had to move though..I miss it terribly.

I haven't put one in here because I just don't know how long I will be here.
But I do miss it, as do my Goldfish, no doubt.