Old 08-06-2005, 03:20 PM
John McMillan

In article , "flash" wrote:

Hi,

Due to a failure not to take one step backwards when everyone else did, I am
now treasurer of a newly founded allotment society.

The allotment site could do with some investment and I am looking around for
any organisations I could obtain a grant from - in conjunction with the
societies own fund raising activities.

So far I have tapped up the Parish Council and am in the process of applying
for a lottery grant.

Anyone else got any ideas or experiences?

TIA.

Allotments Regeneration Initiative

http://www.farmgarden.org.uk/ari/
You're just too late
"came to an end in February 2005. There are currently no further grants
available."

But keep your eye on the Federation of City Farms and Community Gardens
for new developments...

Cheers

John McMillan