Old 08-06-2005, 03:48 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Jupiter contains these words:
On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 19:42:24 +0100, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

The message
from "flash" contains these words:

So far I have tapped up the Parish Council and am in the process of
applying
for a lottery grant.

You'd have to produce a pretty revolutionary plan to qualify for a
lottery grant.

Indeed. Nowadays you would have to establish that you were
encouraging a suitable quota of ethnic minorities etc. to join your
allotment society or give good reasons for their absence. You would
also have to account for any lack of disabled people and the sexually
diverse.
My local Council, in its application form for an allotment, requires,
among other intrusive and unnecessary questions, to know the
applicant's ethnic origins and what the applicant intends to grow on
the allotment. Possibly unconnected, or perhaps not, there are
several allotment sites around the town completely unused and badly
overgrown.

My name is Osama bin Compost and I come from Saud^H^H^H^Palestine.

I intend growing castor oil plants for the seeds.

Do you have any starter industrial units to let?

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/