Old 08-06-2005, 04:29 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Derek Turner somewhat@odds contains these words:
Anthony Ward wrote:

I have created my first lawn and decided to do it from seed. I made
what I hoped would be a good bed from the existing soil, horse manure
and bagged up topsoil and created a smooth level surface. The seed has
grown quite well and the desied effect is gradually taking shape. The
only trouble is that a fox keeps coming and digging holes in it. I
thought he would be put off when the grass thickened up a bit but no.
He is sometimes bringing food to bury. I have heard of various
suggestions for deterring cats but what about foxes?

12-bore shotgun

·22 LR Hollowpoint (HV) is better. ·243 is a bit much for a garden, and
·222 is a bit much as well.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/