Old 09-06-2005, 02:23 AM
Koitoy Koitoy is offline
Registered User

Rob,

Try to be patient, and I recommend that you do not turn down you pump any more. A pond over 1000 gallons needs to be turned over at least once every 2 hours- more if you have a high fish load. What type of filtration system do you have? I would use the diverter valve and pump some to the UV and the rest to a filter system until your falls are fixed. I am assuming your falls are part of your filtration system- yes? If you are relying on quilt batting only to get the dead algae then I think you need more. Let us know more about your filter so we can help you more.

Is this also a fish pond?