Old 08-06-2005, 10:36 PM
Bill B

mar10 wrote:
I was borrowing a friends Troy-Bilt Pony roto tiller and it fell on its
side while I was using it. Its now refusing to start. I thought it
may be flooded and waited a while but that didn't help.

Any thoughts of what may have happened or a solution?

thanks

If it tipped over, on the side that the air filter is on, motor oil will
sometimes flow onto the filter and clog it. This happened to me on a
Briggs powered lawn mower. Remove the air filter and see if it will
start. If it does you may be able to wash out most of the oil by
soaking the filter in a can of gas.