Old 08-06-2005, 11:06 PM
Rev \Fragile Warrior\ Volfie

"Hemmaholic" wrote in message
oups.com...
Giselle,

Where in Central Indiana are you? I also live in "Central Indiana",
about 25 mile NW of Indy and I have a few small "Butterfly Bush"
Budleia plants I started from cuttings last fall. I really do not have
a place to put them all and you are welcome to a few of them. I have,
simply put, dark purple, pink and pale lavender rooted cuttings. If
you're interested, email me at

Check your email!

Ever notice how quickly the "water table" drops after a day of no rain
or water!

We have some areas where the clay cap is close to the surface so some areas
stay pretty wet all the time. That's usually the spot I pick to plant the
wrong stuff.

Giselle (meanwhile, the stuff that likes damp ground? Oh, I planted that
out on the hilltop in an unshaded area)