Old 08-06-2005, 10:36 PM
Duncan Heenan

"Mike" wrote in message
Would you use that sort of language if you were face to face?

yes.

And do you often get punched on the nose?
that is why I am respected and liked.

Your opinion

People know where they stand with
me. I don't hide behind a mask.

I see you remain anonymous on this group.

What you see is what you get. THAT is why I
have many neighbours who I can turn to for help. You have not, thus you
have
to advertise on here.

I didn't advertise. I asked a question about a market price. it was you who
butted in with a load of irrelevant rubbbish about how you impose on your
neighbours.

Think about that sonny Jim. Who has friends and neighbours? Me. What have
you got? A jumped up pretentious attitude without neighbours to help.

I don't need to congratulate myself thanks.