Old 08-06-2005, 10:35 PM
Stephen Howard

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 06:04:10 +0100, Alan Gould
wrote:

In article , Stephen Howard
writes
As to the preservative query, I noted ( I think ) a HDRA logo on the
bag - or at least an endorsement - so I think it highly unlikely that
there's anything untoward in the contents.

Could I ask you to check that logo or endorsement Stephen. AFAIK HDRA
are not yet authorised to issue organic certification for commercial
purposes, although they are moving towards that status. TIA

Alan, I had a look - HDRA is mentioned in an advisory role with regard
to the contents of the bag.

Regards,

http://www.shwoodwind.co.uk