Old 09-06-2005, 05:49 AM
Bill R

Paul O. wrote:
Hi folks, I have a tomatoe plant in a 17" pot. I have been watering it with
about 1 gallon of water 2 times a week, one watering I add Miracle Grow
Tomatoe Plant food. I am wondering if this is to much water or not enough. A
lot of the leaves are curling. It is not all that hot here yet in our area
of Southern Calif., getting into the mid 80's. I have it where it gets the
most sun. It is a Bonnie Tomatoe Patio. Thanks for any advice.

Paul,

I think you are overfeeding it. No plant needs fertilizer
once a day (once every couple of weeks is what I use for my
container tomatoes). As for watering, you may be giving it
too much water also. I would cut back a little and see if
the problem clears up.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera: HP PhotoSmart 850