Old 09-06-2005, 02:49 PM
Treedweller

Default ISA Tree Climbing Contest (OT)

This weekend (Fri afternoon the 10th and Sat morning until done) is
the Texas ISA chapter's tree climbing contest. Arborists from around
the state will be in Zilker Park to show off their skills entering and
climbing in trees, as well as an event that simulates an emergency
rescue of an injured climber in a tree. For more info on the contest,
visit www.isa-arbor.com

This will be my first year as a judge--I competed in the past 8
contests. I expect to have pangs of regret that I can't show the
younguns how it's done, but I plan to enjoy not being stressed out for
two days straight. Maybe I'll be back to win it all in a year or two.

hope to see you there.

Keith