Old 09-06-2005, 10:47 AM
nambucca

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
"Jeremy Goff" writes:

| I am now looking for a Bosch AXT 2000HP Silent Garden Shredder - seems

| be the best available, but what's it really like for soft material,

e.g.
| weeds, daffodil leaves, etc? These normally are pretty wet when

shredded,
| does this cause blockage?

Er, why do you want to shred those?

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Actually if all soft stuff like daffodil leaves are shredded the compost is
produced much faster
I even run the huge leaves from my neighbours trees through my shredder
(its only a Champion 1600 ) as i find that way everything is turned to
compost fast rather than a layer of sticky leaves clinging together

Same goes for worm bins

Chop peelings etc and the worms deal with it all fast